Chicken Cuts in Gravy
Chicken Cuts in Gravy Recipe
- Premium, cage-free chicken is our #1 ingredient
- Surrounded by rich, hydrating bone broth gravy for protein and flavor
- Fruits and vegetables provide fiber and powerful antioxidants to support the immune system
- Prebiotics help support digestive health
- With Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and super shiny coats
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients
Chicken, Chicken Bone Broth, Turkey Bone Broth, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Whites, Turkey, Duck, Pumpkin, Organic Oats, Cranberries, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Sodium Carbonate, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Inulin, Taurine, Sunflower Oil, Dried Kale.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated): 841 Kcal/Kg, 71 Kcal/Pouch (3 oz)
Nutritional Adequacy Statement:
Made By Nacho Chicken Recipe Cuts In Gravy Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association Of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) cat food nutrient profiles for growth and maintenance.
- Crude Protein (Min): 8%
- Crude Fat (Min): 3%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 1.5%
- Moisture (Max): 82%
- Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)(Min): 0.02%
- Taurine (Min): 0.05%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.65%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.065%
*Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water. Adult: feed 2 1/4 to 3 pouches per 6 to 8 lbs of body weight per day. Kitten: feed up to twice the adult amount to kittens.
We recommend serving 2 1/4 - 3 pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day.
We have both grain-free and grain-friendly options. Our cuts in gravy and minced collections have grains for fiber to support digestive health and provide energy throughout the day. We formulate shredded and diced collections without grains.
While our recipes don’t contain anything unsafe for dogs, our recipes are formulated specifically to meet the nutritional needs of cats and should not be fed to your dog.
You can store unopened cups or pouches in your pantry. Store opened recipes in your refrigerator and use them within 3 - 5 days of opening.