Grain-Free Chicken & Herring Pâté
Cage-Free Chicken and Herring Pate
- Grain-free recipe! Made with premium, cage-free chicken and wild-caught herring
- Served with hydrating bone broth for extra protein and flavor
- Fruits and vegetables provide fiber and powerful antioxidants to support the immune system
- Prebiotics help support digestive health
- With Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and super shiny coats
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Made in USA from globally-sourced ingredients
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Bone Broth, Chicken Heart, Herring, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Agar-Agar, Celery, Mustard Greens, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Salt, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Inulin, Sodium Carbonate, Sunflower Oil.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated):
1158 KCAL/KG (3oz, 85g) 98 KCAL/CAN
1158 KCAL/KG (5.5oz, 156g) 181 KCAL/CAN
- Moisture (max) 78.0%
- Crude Protein (min) 8.0%
- Crude Fat (max) 7.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1.0%
- Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)(Min): 0.02%
- Taurine (Min): 0.05%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.75%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.15%
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water. Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance
3 ounce can:
Adult: Feed 1 3/4 To 2 1/4 cans per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day.
5.5 ounce can:
Adult: Feed 1 To 1 1/4 cans per 6 To 8 Lbs. of body weight per day.
Use the ring tab to open the can. To store the remaining food, cover the can and place it in your refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Feed 1 ¾ to 2 ¼ cans per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day
Feed 1 to 1 ¼ cans per 6 to 8 lbs. of body weight per day
Once opened, store in your refrigerator and use within 3 - 5 days. You can store unopened recipes in your pantry or cupboard.
All of our pâté recipes are formulated without grains.
While our recipes don’t contain anything unsafe for dogs, our recipes are formulated specifically to meet the nutritional needs of cats and should not be fed to your dog.
Yes, the cans and lids are recyclable. Always check with your local recycling program for the best information about recyclability.