Immune Support Chicken Topper
Immune Support Meal Topper
- Mix this topper into your cat's next meal
- Formulated with leading nutritionists to help support your cat’s immune system
- Premium, cage-free chicken is our #1 ingredient
- Zinc supports a healthy immune system
- Vitamin C + E serve as antioxidants to help support immune health
- Prebiotic fibers help maintain gastrointestinal health
- US-made with globally sourced ingredients
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Chicken, Chicken Bone Broth, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Pumpkin, Cranberries, Blueberries, Guar Gum, Taurine, Inulin, Vitamin E Supplement, Methionine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide.
(ME calculated) 1111 kcal/kg, 44 kcal/pouch
Nutritional Adequacy Statement:
Made By Nacho Immune Support Meal Topper Cage-Free Chicken Puree is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only..
- Moisture (Max): 85%
- Protein (Min): 5%
- Crude Fat (Min): 4.5%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 1.5%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.25%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 1.5%
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)(Min): 50 mg/kg
- Eicosapentaenoic + Docosahexaenoic Acid (Min): 0.25%
- Zinc (Min)*: 200 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min)*: 200 IU/kg
*Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Mix this topper into your cat's meals for tantalizing, targeted nutrition. Feed up to one pouch per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day, in addition to a complete and balanced diet.
This topper is a meal supplement (not a complete and balanced recipe) and should be used in addition to your cat's regular diet. To use, just pour and mix it into your cat's wet or dry food.
Feed up to one pouch per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day, in addition to a complete and balanced diet.
Store opened product in the refrigerator and use within 3-5 days. You can store unopened pouches in your pantry.