Grain-Free Shredded Turkey in Bone Broth
Grain-Free Turkey in Bone Broth
- Made with premium cage-free turkey
- Surrounded by flavorful, hydrating bone broth
- Fruits and vegetables provide fiber and powerful antioxidants to support the immune system
- With Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and super shiny coats
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients
Turkey Bone Broth, Chicken Bone Broth, Turkey, Sunflower Oil, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Spinach, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Oxide, Iron Glycinate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Magnesium Sulfate.
682 Kcal/kg, 48 Kcal/pouch (2.5oz, 71g)
Crude Protein (min): 7.0%
Crude Fat (min): 2.0%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.0%
Moisture (max): 90.0%
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) (min): 0.02%
Taurine (min): 0.05%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)*: 1.0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)*: 0.10%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water. Adult: feed 2 1/4 to 3 pouches per 6 to 8 lbs of body weight per day. Kitten: feed up to twice the adult amount to kittens.
Always refer to the specific flavor or package for the most accurate information:
- Cuts in Gravy pouches: 2 ¼-3 pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day
- Shreds in Bone Broth pouches: 3 ½-4 ½ pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day
- Minced in Bone Broth cups: 3 ½ cups- 3 ¾ cups per 8 lbs of body weight per day
- Diced Tuna and Cod cups: Feed 5 ¼ cups per 8 lbs of body weight per day
We have both grain-free and grain-friendly options. Our cuts in gravy and minced collections have grains for fiber to support digestive health and provide energy throughout the day. We formulate shredded and diced collections without grains.
While our recipes don’t contain anything unsafe for dogs, our recipes are formulated specifically to meet the nutritional needs of cats and should not be fed to your dog.
You can store unopened cups or pouches in your pantry. Store opened recipes in your refrigerator and use them within 3 - 5 days of opening.