Chicken Broth Topper
Chicken Bone Broth Topper
- The easiest way to keep your cat hydrated! Pour over kibble, wet food or serve solo as a tasty treat!
- Made from cage-free chicken bone broth
- Simmered for hours to deliver a concentrated flavor cats can’t resist
- With prebiotics to support healthy digestion
- Juices from whole, non-GMO cranberries, apples and carrots add depth of flavor
- Grain-free recipe
- Made in the USA
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Organic Chicken Bone Broth, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Inulin, Cranberry Juice, Carrot Juice, Apple Juice, Salt.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated):
67 kcal ME/kg, 16 kcal ME/8.4 oz container
- Crude Protein (min) 2.0%
- Crude Fiber (max) 0.2%
- Moisture (max) 98.0%
Just shake and serve at room temperature—it's perfect as a topper for any wet or dry food meal (or as a snack on its own)! Feed 1-2 Tbsp per 10 lbs of body weight per day. Close and refrigerate any unused portion. Keep fresh water available at all times.
This product may be fed daily along with a complete and balanced diet. Made by Nacho Cage-Free Chicken Bone Broth is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
Yes! Our bone broth toppers make kibble instantly more hydrating. Adding ¼ cup to your cat’s dry food provides 10x the hydration of dry food alone. You can also use bone broth on wet food or as a snack on its own.
The sodium level is 0.04% on an as fed basis. This equates to about three grains of salt in the entire container.
Bone broth is shelf stable until opened. After opening, keep in the refrigerator and use within one week.
No, we recommend serving 1 - 2 tablespoons - ¼ cup with food. For use as a snack, serve ¼ cup.
Yes, dogs enjoy our bone broth. If you have questions about feeding your dog bone broth, please consult your veterinarian.