Grain-Free Digestive Support Pâté
We partnered with leading nutritionists to create a grain-free pâté that pairs premium ingredients with targeted nutrients to help keep your cat’s digestive system on track. We start with responsibly-sourced turkey and pheasant and add rich, hydrating bone broth to create a smooth and satisfying texture. Chicory root, a natural prebiotic, aids in digestion and helps prevent constipation. This complete and balanced meal is easy to serve (just squeeze and tear), save (fold and pop into the fridge) and recycle (rinse well and add to your recycling).
Digestive Support Pate
- Formulated with leading nutritionists to support digestive health
- Serve this grain-free pâté as a complete and balanced meal
- Made from premium, cage-free turkey and pheasant
- Dried chicory root, a natural prebiotic, supports healthy digestion
- Hydrating bone broth, Nacho’s signature ingredient, provides irresistible flavor
- US-made with globally sourced ingredients
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Turkey, Turkey Bone Broth, Pheasant, Tapioca Starch, Turkey Liver, Egg Whites, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Dried Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Salt, Dried Blueberries, Vitamins (Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Monosodium Phosphate, Dried Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate.
1207 KCAL/KG, 220 KCAL/6.4 oz container
- Moisture (Max): 78%
- Protein (Min): 9%
- Crude Fat (Min): 6.5%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 1.5%
- Taurine: 0.10%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.30%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 1.5%
*Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Serve as a complete and balanced meal or as a topper with your favorite Made by Nacho food. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean, fresh water.
- Adults up to 10 lbs: 1-1 1/3 containers per day
- Adults 10-20 lbs: 1 1/3-1 3/4 containers per day
- Kittens and Pregnant Cats: Feed twice the adult amount.
- Nursing cats: Ensure food is available at all times
Opening and closing the packaging is a cinch once you get familiar with it!
- First, lift and unstick the top corners glued to the side of the packaging
- Flip the corners up. Squeeze the top corners of the packaging to “pop” the seal up
- Fold the top of the carton back and forth along the tear line to make it easier to rip off
- Rip the top seal along the tear line. You can also use scissors to cut the top off.
- Pour and serve!
To close and store:
- Make sure that the corners are pointed outward
- Pinch the top together to close.
- Fold corners down to seal.
- Place in the refrigerator!