Paella-Inspired Whitefish & Chicken Kibble
- Premium, responsibly-sourced whitefish and chicken are our first two ingredients
- Freeze-dried raw pork livers boost flavor and provide extra protein
- Fruits and vegetables provide fiber and powerful antioxidants to support the immune system
- Prebiotics help support digestive health and probiotics support a healthy microbiome
- Carefully selected grains support the digestive tract, plus complex carbohydrates provide all-day energy
- With Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and super shiny coats
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients
Whitefish, Chicken, Salmon Meal, Chicken Meal, Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Flaxseed, Butternut Squash, Freeze Dried Pork Livers, Chicken Bone Broth, Shrimp Meal, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Miscanthus Grass, Vitamins (Niacinamide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Salt, Dried Cranberries, Dried Apples, DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Methionine Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Ethylene Diamine Dihydroiodide), Choline Chloride, Dried Parsley, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Calorie Content (Calculated):
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,972 KCAL/KG, 451 KCAL/CUP
Nutritional Adequacy Statement:
Made by Nacho Whitefish, Chicken, and Bone Broth Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) cat food nutrient profiles for growth and maintenance.
- Crude Protein (Min): 32% Min
- Crude Fat (Min): 18% Min
- Crude Fiber (Max): 4.0%
- Moisture (Max): 10.0% Max
- Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)(Min): 0.2%
- Zinc (Min): 80 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min): 40 IU/kg
- Taurine (Min): 0.2%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.75%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 2.5%
- Total Microorganisms (Bacillus coagulans) (Min)*: 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
The serving size can be divided into two or more meals per day. When switching your cat's diet, we recommend that it be done gradually over a 7-10 day period. Keep clean water available at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. Store food in a cool, dry place.
Daily Feeding Guide (cups* per day):
|Weight of adult cat (lbs)||Serving size (cups)|
|5-9 lbs||⅓ to ½ cup|
|10-14 lbs||½ to ¾ cup|
|Over 14 lbs||add ¼ cup for each 2 lbs over 14 lbs|
|Weight of kitten (lbs)||6 to 19 weeks||5 to 9 months||9 to 12 months|
|1 - 3 lbs||¼ to ½ cup||¼ to ½ cup|
|4 - 6 lbs||½ to 1 cup||½ to ¾ cup||¼ to ½ cup|
|7 - 10 lbs||¾ to 1 cup||½ to ¾ cup|
|Over 10 lbs||add ¼ cup for every 2 lbs over 10 lbs|
*Based on a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
The 2 lb bag has 8 cups, 4 lb bag has 16 cups, and the 10 lb bag has 40 cups of dry kibble. Servings vary based on the weight of your cat.
For all of our dry varieties except kitten food, our recommended serving size is:
Weight of adult cat (lb) Serving size (cups)*
5–9 lbs…………………………………………………… ⅓ to ½ cup
10-14 lbs………………………………………………… ½ to ¾ cup
Over 14 lbs……………………………………………… add ¼ cup for each 2 lbs over 14 lbs
*based on a standard 8 oz measuring cup
Kitten feeding chart
For our kitten food, our recommended serving sizes are:
*based on a standard 8 oz measuring cup
While our recipes don’t contain anything unsafe for dogs, our recipes are formulated specifically to meet the nutritional needs of cats and should not be fed to your dog.
Yes! Prebiotics help digestive health and probiotics support a healthy gut microbiome.
We suggest using our products by the “Best by” date stamped on the bag. Once opened, dry foods should be used within 2-3 months. We recommend storing recipes in a cool, dark place for optimum freshness.
We do not have fish-free dry food available at this time.
Yes, all of our dry food recipes are high in protein.