Bone & Joint Support Chicken Topper
Bone & Joint Support Meal Topper
- Mix this topper into your cat's next meal
- Formulated with leading nutritionists to support bone & joint health
- Premium, cage-free chicken is our #1 ingredient
- Chicken and New Zealand green mussels provide glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to support joint health
- Yucca schidigera extract serves as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic
- Natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids help support joint mobility
- Calcium and phosphorus support bone strength
- US-made and sourced
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Chicken (Source Of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Chicken Bone Broth, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Tapioca Starch, Tricalcium Phosphate, New Zealand Green Mussel (Source Of Chondroitin Sulfate), Natural Flavor, Pumpkin, Guar Gum, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Cranberries, Blueberries, Taurine, Inulin, L-Carnitine, Sunflower Oil, Turmeric.
(ME calculated) 1022 kcal/kg, 41 kcal/pouch
Nutritional Adequacy Statement:
Made By Nacho Bone & Joint Support Meal Topper Cage-Free Chicken Puree is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- Moisture (Max): 85%
- Protein (Min): 6%
- Crude Fat (Min): 5%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 1.5%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.2%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 1.0%
- Calcium (Min): 0.5%
- Phosphorus (Min): 0.25%
- Glucosamine (Min): 200 mg/kg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Min)*: 150 mg/kg
- L-carnitine (Min)*: 100 mg/kg
*Not Recognized As An Essential Nutrient By The AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles
Mix this topper into your cat's meals for tantalizing, targeted nutrition. Feed up to one pouch per 6-8 lbs. of body weight per day, in addition to a complete and balanced diet.
This topper is a meal supplement (not a complete and balanced recipe) and should be used in addition to your cat's regular diet. To use, just pour and mix it into your cat's wet or dry food.
We recommend serving 2 1/4 - 3 pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day.
Store opened product in the refrigerator and use within 3-5 days. You can store unopened pouches in your pantry.