Minced Beef in Bone Broth
Minced Beef in Bone Broth
- Premium, grass-fed, grain finished beef is our #1 ingredient
- Surrounded by flavorful, hydrating bone broth
- Prebiotics help support digestive health
- Fruits provide fiber and powerful antioxidants to support the immune system
- With Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and super shiny coats
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients
Beef, Beef Bone Broth, Chicken Bone Broth, Beef Liver, Dried Egg Whites, Pumpkin, Oatmeal, Cranberries, Cane Molasses, Natural Flavor, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Guar Gum, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tricalcium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, d-calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Inulin, Magnesium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Dried Kale.
(ME calculated) 832 kcal/kg, 59 kcal/bowl (70.8g)
Nutritional Adequacy Statement:
Made by Nacho Grass-fed Minced Beef in Bone Broth cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) cat food nutrient profiles for growth and maintenance. For kittens, feed up to twice the adult amount.
Crude Protein (min): 8.0%
Crude Fat (min): 2%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.5%
Moisture (max): 82.0%
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) (min): 0.02%
Taurine (min): 0.05% Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)*: 0.50%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)*: 0.10%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate the unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean, fresh water.
Adult: Feed 3 3/4 bowls per 8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kitten: feed up to twice the adult amount to kittens.
When switching your cat's diet we recommend that it be done gradually over a 7-10 day period.
Always refer to the specific flavor or package for the most accurate information:
- Cuts in Gravy pouches: 2 ¼-3 pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day
- Shreds in Bone Broth pouches: 3 ½-4 ½ pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day
- Diced Tuna and Cod in Bone Broth pouches: 4-5 ½ pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day
- Minced in Bone Broth cups: 3 ½ cups- 3 ¾ cups per 8 lbs of body weight per day
- Diced Tuna and Cod cups: Feed 5 ¼ cups per 8 lbs of body weight per day
We have both grain-free and grain-friendly options. Our cuts in gravy and minced collections have grains for fiber to support digestive health and provide energy throughout the day. We formulate shredded and diced collections without grains.
While our recipes don’t contain anything unsafe for dogs, our recipes are formulated specifically to meet the nutritional needs of cats and should not be fed to your dog.
You can store unopened cups or pouches in your pantry. Store opened recipes in your refrigerator and use them within 3 - 5 days of opening.