Chicken & Chicken Liver Kibble for Kittens
High-Protein Chicken Kibble for Kittens
- Cage-free chicken, our #1 ingredient is rich in amino acids for strong muscles
- DHA supports healthy cognitive development and taurine supports healthy vision development
- Coconut meal is rich in monolauric acid, one of nature’s best ways to support the immune system
- Prebiotics help support digestive health and probiotics support a healthy microbiome
- Fruits and vegetables provide fiber and powerful antioxidants
- Carefully selected grains support the digestive tract, plus complex carbohydrates provide all-day energy
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oats, Turkey Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Brown Rice, Millet, Chicken Livers, Chicken Bone Broth, Coconut Meal, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Coconut Oil, Vitamins (Niacinamide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Miscanthus Grass, Salt, Dried Apples, Dried Cranberries, Dried Blueberries, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Fructooligosaccharides, Minerals (Zinc Methionine Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Ethylene Diamine Dihydroiodide), Choline Chloride, Dried Parsley, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Calorie Content (Calculated):
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,972 KCAL/KG, 451 KCAL/CUP
Nutritional Adequacy Statement:
Made by Nacho Chicken, Chicken Liver, and Bone Broth Recipe cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) cat food nutrient profiles for growth and reproduction.
- Crude Protein (Min): 34% Min
- Crude Fat (Min): 20% Min
- Crude Fiber (Max): 4.0%
- Moisture (Max): 10.0% Max
- Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)(Min): 0.2%
- Zinc (Min): 80 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min): 40 IU/kg
- Taurine (Min): 0.2%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.75%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 2.5%
- Total Microorganisms (Bacillus coagulans) (Min)*: 80,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
The serving size can be divided into two or more meals per day. When switching your cat's diet, we recommend that it be done gradually over a 7-10 day period. Keep clean water available at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. Store food in a cool, dry place.
Daily Feeding Guide (cups* per day):
|Age in Months||Amount to Feed/Cups per Day*|
|1-4||Feed freely 3 to 4 times per day|
|5-8||⅔ to ¾ cup|
|9-12||¾ to 1 cup|
*Based on a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
The serving size can be divided into two or more meals per day. Pregnant and lactating cats should have free access to food at all times. When switching your cat's diet we recommend that it be done gradually over a 7-10 day period. Keep clean water available at all times. See your veterinarian regularly.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Please consult the chart below for our recommendations:
*based on a standard 8 oz measuring cup
While our recipes don’t contain anything unsafe for dogs, our recipes are formulated specifically to meet the nutritional needs of cats and should not be fed to your dog.
Yes! Prebiotics help digestive health and probiotics support a healthy gut microbiome.
We suggest using our products by the “Best by” date stamped on the bag. Once opened, dry foods should be used within 2-3 months. We recommend storing recipes in a cool, dark place for optimum freshness.
We do not have fish-free dry food available at this time.
Yes! Our kitten kibble recipe has extra protein and fat to support growing kittens.