Minced Chicken for Kittens
Minced Chicken for Kittens
- Premium, cage-free chicken is our #1 ingredient
- Extra protein and fat helps nourish growing kittens
- Nutrient-dense chicken hearts and livers help build strong and healthy muscles
- Enhanced DHA to support cognitive development
- Surrounded by rich, hydrating bone broth gravy for protein and flavor
- Fruits and vegetables provide fiber and powerful antioxidants to support the immune system
- Prebiotics help support digestive health
- Flaxseed and salmon oil with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and super shiny coats
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Made in USA from globally-sourced ingredients
Chicken, Chicken Bone Broth, Turkey Bone Broth, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg White, Pumpkin, Chicken Heart, Oatmeal, Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Guar Gum, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Cranberries, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Inulin, Sunflower Oil.
Calorie Content (ME Calculated):
890 KCAL/KG (3oz, 85g) 76 KCAL/CAN
- Moisture (max) 82.0%
- Crude Protein (min) 8.0%
- Crude Fat (max) 4.50%
- Crude Fiber (max) 1.50%
- Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)(Min): 0.03%
- Taurine (Min): 0.02%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.60%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.12%
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. Your cat should always have access to clean fresh water. Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth.
3 ounce can:
Kitten: Up To 11 Weeks Of Age, Feed As Much As Your Kitten Will Eat In 3 Or 4 Feedings Per Day.
11 To 26 Weeks Of Age, Feed 1 Can Per Pound Of Body Weight Per Day.
26 To 52 Weeks Of Age, Feed 1 ¼ Can Per Pound Of Body Weight Per Day.
Use the ring tab to open the can. To store the remaining food, cover the can and place it in your refrigerator for 3-5 days.
Up to 11 weeks of age, feed as much as your kitten will eat in 3 or 4 feedings per day.
11 to 26 weeks of age, feed 1 ¼ can per pound of body weight per day.
26 to 52 weeks of age, feed 1 ¼ can per pound of body weight per day.
Once opened, store in your refrigerator and use within 3 - 5 days. You can store unopened recipes in your pantry or cupboard.
Our Chicken Pâté for Kittens, Minced Chicken for Kittens, Minced Turkey & Turkey Liver, Minced Salmon & Sole, and the Minced Chicken & Herring recipes are all suitable for kittens.
While our recipes don’t contain anything unsafe for dogs, our recipes are formulated specifically to meet the nutritional needs of cats and should not be fed to your dog.
Yes, the cans and lids are recyclable. Always check with your local recycling program for the best information about recyclability.