Minced Salmon in Bone Broth
Minced Salmon in Bone Broth
- Premium, sustainably caught salmon is our #1 ingredient
- Surrounded by rich, hydrating bone broth gravy for protein and flavor
- Prebiotics help support digestive health
- Fruits and vegetables provide fiber and powerful antioxidants to support the immune system
- With Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and super shiny coats
- No corn, wheat, or soy. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Made in the USA with globally-sourced ingredients
Salmon, Salmon Broth, Chicken Bone Broth, Chicken Liver, Dried Egg Whites, Pumpkin, Oatmeal, Cranberries, Natural Flavor, Salt, Guar Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, d-calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Inulin, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Kale.
(ME calculated) 879 kcal/kg, 62 kcal/bowl (70.8g)
Crude Protein (min): 5.0%
Crude Fat (min): 2%
Crude Fiber (max): 1.5%
Moisture (max): 82.0%
Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) (min): 0.10%
Taurine (min): 0.05%
Omega 6 Fatty Acids (min)*: 0.50%
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (min)*: 0.10%
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Feed according to the age, size and activity of your cat. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate the unused portion. Your cat should always have access to clean, fresh water.
Adult: Feed 3 1/2 bowls per 8 lbs. of body weight per day. Kitten: feed up to twice the adult amount to kittens.
When switching your cat's diet we recommend that it be done gradually over a 7-10 day period.
Always refer to the specific flavor or package for the most accurate information:
- Cuts in Gravy pouches: 2 ¼-3 pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day
- Shreds in Bone Broth pouches: 3 ½-4 ½ pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day
- Diced Tuna and Cod in Bone Broth pouches: 4-5 ½ pouches per 6-8 lbs of body weight per day
- Minced in Bone Broth cups: 3 ½ cups- 3 ¾ cups per 8 lbs of body weight per day
- Diced Tuna and Cod cups: Feed 5 ¼ cups per 8 lbs of body weight per day
We have both grain-free and grain-friendly options. Our cuts in gravy and minced collections have grains for fiber to support digestive health and provide energy throughout the day. We formulate shredded and diced collections without grains.
While our recipes don’t contain anything unsafe for dogs, our recipes are formulated specifically to meet the nutritional needs of cats and should not be fed to your dog.
You can store unopened cups or pouches in your pantry. Store opened recipes in your refrigerator and use them within 3 - 5 days of opening.