Digestive Support Kibble
Digestive Support Kibble
- We partnered with leading pet nutritionists to create a flavor-packed dry cat food that supports your cat’s digestion
- Premium, easy-to-digest turkey is our #1 ingredient
- Advanced pre-, pro, and postbiotic blend supports digestion and immune health
- Dehydrated bone broth brings a burst of flavor to every bite
- Fiber from beet pulp and pumpkin keep the digestive system on track
Turkey, Turkey Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Chicken Bone Broth, Pumpkin, Dried Eggs, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Millet, Butternut Squash, Chicken, Natural Flavor, Salmon Oil, Salt, Yeast Culture, Miscanthus Grass, Vitamins (Niacinamide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dried Blueberries, Inulin, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Minerals (Zinc Methionine Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract
Calorie Content (Calculated):
Metabolizable Energy (ME) 413 Kcal/Cup, 3,631 Kcal/Kg
Nutritional Adequacy Statement:
Made by Nacho Digestive Support Kibble natural dry cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) cat food nutrient profiles for growth and maintenance.
- Crude Protein (Min): 32%
- Crude Fat (Min): 18%
- Crude Fiber (Max): 4.5%
- Moisture (Max): 10.0%
- Zinc (Min): 80 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min): 50 IU/kg
- Taurine (Min): 0.2%
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 0.35%
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (Min)*: 1.6%
- Total Microorganisms (Bacillus coagulans) (Min)*: 90,000,000 CFU/lb
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
The serving size can be divided into two or more meals per day. When switching your cat's diet, we recommend that it be done gradually over a 7-10 day period. Keep clean water available at all times. See your veterinarian regularly. Store food in a cool, dry place.
Daily Feeding Guide (cups* per day):
|Weight of adult cat (lbs)||Serving size (cups)|
|5-9 lbs||½ to ⅔ cup|
|10-14 lbs||⅔ to ¾ cup|
|Over 14 lbs||¾ to ⅝ cup|
|Age of kitten (months)||Serving size (cups)|
|1-3 months||Feed freely 3-4 times per day|
|4-6 months||⅔ to ¾ cup|
|7-10 months||¾ cup|
|Over 10 months||¾ to ⅝ cup|
*Based on a standard 8 oz measuring cup.
Supportive recipes are crafted with targeted ingredients to support specific cat health concerns, like mobility, immune health, or digestion. Our menu includes supportive kibble, wet food, and meal toppers.
We partner with leading pet nutritionists to ensure our entire menu is chock-full of ingredients that support every cat’s overall health and well-being.
We created our Supportive Kibble to address specific feline health and nutritional concerns through targeted nutrition. For example, our Digestive Support Kibble has an advanced pre-, pro-, and postbiotic blend to support multiple gastrointestinal needs. Our Skin & Coat Support Kibble includes fish with high levels of essential fatty acids, zinc, and DHA to nourish skin and support healthy coats.
No, these are not prescription diets. They’re formulated with wholesome ingredients to support healthy digestion and skin and coat health.
If you have questions about feeding your cat a specific recipe, we suggest reaching out to your vet to get their feedback.
We always recommend transitioning any new recipe, including our Supportive Kibble, slowly, over about ten days, to help avoid gastrointestinal upset and help your cat get used to their new food.
Our Advanced pre, pro- and postbiotic blend address multiple gastrointestinal needs. Cat (and human!) immune systems are connected with their gut —so gut health is closely linked to immune health.
- Prebiotic fibers feed the good bacteria (probiotics) in the digestive tract. As the probiotics flourish, the harmful bacteria have less ability to grow, keeping the gut full of good bacteria
- Probiotics are the good guys, the helpful bacteria that promote a healthy digestive tract and help to break down and digest food. We use multiple probiotic strains for added holistic benefits
- Postbiotics are also found in the digestive tract and further optimize the gut's health, supporting immunity, nutrient absorption, and all body systems (pretty cool!)